What do you call a scientist that studies the stars?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

A scientist who studies stars as a career is called an astronomer.
If he specialises in the physics of the stars, he would be an astrophysicist.
A person who studies the stars is called an astronomer. They partake in the branch of study that is called astronomy.
22 people found this useful

How do scientist study the star?

They monitor were and how they move they look at the stars through telescopes and get a detailed look at the star so they can build they own models of it